Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy Summer

I have been so busy this summer. I seem to be running in circles one thing gets done then it is time to do it all over again. The boys are in a new phase. They want to stay up all night then sleep to noon or later. I have informed them that in July there would be a limit on staying up at night and that there would also be a time to get up in the morning. They are not happy about the new time frame but I have to get them headed back into some sort to routine before school starts back. Austin will be going to Middle School this year and I will be homeschooling Cole. Alyssa is very excited about Cole doing school at home. Andrew will be mobile by then so my first year homeschooling a reluctant 4th grader with a very helpful 3yr old and a very mobile 1yr old should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment